Monday, January 5, 2015

Resurrecting this Blog

So it's been a really long time since I've written anything in this blog. My goal for 2015 is to update it more often, which shouldn't be too difficult considering there is only one published post right now from all of 2014 :-) . (I have one post about holiday activities from Dec 2014 I plan to finish up & publish but not counting it since it hasn't gone live yet!) Not that 2014 wasn't a busy, active year for us full of adventures. My daughter is now 3 1/2 and loves exploring new places and visiting old, familiar ones. 2014 saw not only visits to the beach and local theme parks but also some fun new places like a real, true, pick your own pumpkin off the vine pumpkin patch. Who knew that such a place existed in Florida? I hope that 2015 is filled with just as much fun and adventure but in the interest of writing more I am going to expand the blog a little to include things like more of our everyday adventures, favorite deals I find, and reviews of some of our favorite kid friendly products. Welcome back, I hope 2015 is a great year for you as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment